Thursday 26 April 2012

RAZZLE DAZZLE

Jordan Jeans in Blur Check, courtesy of Motel Rocks; Review Sheer Blouse; Tony Bianco Booties; ASOS Sequin Clutch

I have officially developed an increasingly unhealthy obsession with printed pants. These ones literally sent my heart racing the second I tore open the package and laid eyes on them! Motel Rocks takes a youthful and vibrant approach to their designs and this electrifying print in a combination of bright pink, green, blue and yellow certainly pushes all the right buttons. For me at least. Admittedly I probably wouldn't have been game enough to wear this a couple years back, but right now seems like the most exciting piece of clothing I own!

Paired it with my equally striking sequin clutch for a print clash to amp up the razzle dazzle factor, but kept the rest of my outfit simple with blacks. 

These Jordan Jeans come in a variety of prints, and are honestly, ridiculously comfortable. This particular print will be released in stores within the next couple of weeks! Be the first ones to check them out over at The Iconic, or hunt down your nearest David Jones and Glue stores to try them on for yourselves!

Challenge: To style these pants in a whole new light on my next wear.

Many thanks to Karina and Motel Rocks for organising this little package.

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the sheer top with the bright pants xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Outdoor furniture sets is always fun to scope out for new ideas. Thanks for making it happen!


    www.outdoorfurniturehub.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Outdoor furniture sets is always fun to scope out for new ideas. Thanks for making it happen!


    www.outdoorfurniturehub.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x