Sunday 17 March 2013

Globalstyler


Topshop top and skirt, Tony Bianco flatforms

These graffiti laneways should probably make it on Tripadvisor's list of things to do and see in Melbourne. Seeing it for the first time should leave you either 1) impressed, 2) astonished or 3) nonchalant, depending on where you come from. Personally, it's one of the reasons why I love this city and judging by the little snap-happy crowd and two wedding photoshoots there on a Sunday afternoon, I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Up top I look a little bit shellshocked whilst holding a #globalstyler declaration. You should be too for the lucky winner of Boohoo's streetstyle campaign wins a trip to a destination of their choice - an absolutely insane prize that just pushes all my travel-bitten buttons! Incidentally, I got these Topshop pieces on two separate occasions while visiting London and more recently, Singapore over the summer and just thinking about it makes me wish that I was out and about in new, eye-opening cities again. 

Taking top spot on my 2013 travel list: New York <3

Photos by Thomas Lo
 [ facebook  / twitter / instagram ]

4 comments:

  1. This is Amazing! Love the all red and the contrast between your outfit and the busy graffiti walls behind. Hope you win!

    Steph.n.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graffiti lanes are defs a sight to see :) thanks Steph!

      Delete
  2. Great photos Nicole! Looking smashing! :)
    I have yet to do a shoot near the graffiti walls cause there are always way too many people there!

    New York was lovely, I had a blast there.

    Kim
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New York I imagine would indeed be lovely!! And thank you hun :) x

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! x