Saturday 16 June 2012

ASOS Competition FINALIST!

Hey world. 

You might or might not have come across the wonderful site that is ASOS Fashion Finder - an online fashion community where you can 'create, share & shop', or simply be awed by some lustworthy outfits! I recently joined it to have a look around (it's great inspiration!) and was delighted to have been featured on the homepage a couple of times. Pretty cool. So imagine my joy for a second when I found out that one of my looks had made it into the finals of a street-style competition they are currently running!

Ten finalists of the #whatimwearing competition
Homepage feature - gelato-inspired outfit ;)

Mossman top and skirt; Tony Bianco platforms

The outfit in question is from a shoot I had in collaboration with Alice from Catwalk of Words a few months ago, featuring one of our favourite brands, Mossman! I had been playing around with different prints at the time and loved the visual interest putting together different prints and colours offered. Of course, having a pair of killer shoes helped as well; these lovely sky-high TBs in a beautiful eye-catching shade of red.

With Alice

If you're reading this chances are that you love your fashion/colours/prints/ASOS/Mossman/online shopping/life/blogsurfing/procrastinating/all of the above - and I would very much appreciate your vote towards my look in the competition! It's an open public vote (you don't have to be in Australia!) and I promise it will take literally 2 minutes of your time. 

All you have to do is click the 'heart' on my look HERE, and it'll prompt you to sign in with your facebook account to complete the vote. A note of warning: you might get carried away on the site filled with endless fashion inspiration! Voting ends on Monday 25 June so please spread the word as much as you can. The top prize includes a feature in the ASOS magazine and I would LOVE the chance for that, with your help! Thank you <3



facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message! x