Tuesday 20 November 2012

black and white beauties

birthday in black and white

I'M FREEEEE! This birthday wishlist is the result of some late night Polyvore action, as well as having finished my recital and officially, my degree! I don't often feature black and white on this blog space but always, at some point, I feel the need to pare right back to (my version of) simple, classic basics.

1. Gorjana necklace - Delicate gold! Less is more :)
2) Rag & Bone booties - Crafty cut-outs to let your feet breathe even in summer.
3) 7 for all Mankind skinnies - There was a (long) time I avoided jeans; they just didn't quite sit with me. I have however come to appreciate their convenience and practicality, and realise that there are heaps more choices out there than plain blue denim!
4) Tony Bianco Fina sandal - Perfect summer sandal, no? I'm not gonna lie, as much as love my coral/lime/turquoise/colours, these ones will probably go with everything with a 'lazy holiday' vibe.
5) 3.1 Phillip lim Pashli Mini - Classic black, gold hardware. One day..

 [ facebook / tumblr / twitter ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! x