Wednesday 5 June 2013

Feline Floral

Print dress & vest c/o August St, Asos sunnies, Topshop belt around wrist, Windsor Smith sneaker wedge

In hindsight, the triple feline reference in this outfit is a little ironic, seeing as I am not much of an animal person. It's more of an awkward unfamiliarity, as opposed to a strong dislike - white, fluffy little puppies I can handle, but anything beyond that admittedly leaves me just a little bit clueless. Not that it has anything to do with me loving the occasional leopard print (I'm sure you leopard loving ladies out there don't have pet leopards in your backyards either) or two. Chuck that on over a bunch of grungy florals, strap on a pair of the world's most comfortable sneaker wedge, and you'll have me testing out even more of my (slightly rusty) dance moves. Nothing like a good ol' shake to keep you sane sometimes ;)


 Photography by Thomas Lo
 [ facebook  / twitter / instagram ]

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, so freaking good.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this collab between prints.

    Macie,
    Amen Fashion †

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x