Tuesday 20 August 2013

Pineappl'd

 Top c/o Glassworks, Vintage skirt from my mother's closet, Jo Mercer heels

Aloha! Pineapples and pencil skirts are two things I didn't quite expect to go together. This tropical printed top from Glassworks reminds me of op shop finds and suddenly I find myself wishing that I were back in the seaside town of Brighton, UK circa July '12 scouring through racks of wondrous vintage goodies. We had previously met this yellow pencil skirt in a one of my favourite shoots of all time and love the fact that despite its conservative pencil shape, it practically screams for attention and I could not at all imagine it worn in a workplace situation. Except perhaps back in the 80s. Pretty sure my mother had worn this to a wedding.. imagine that!

Photography by Thomas Lo
 [ facebook  / twitter / instagram ]

5 comments:

  1. I love how you paired that Pineapple top with a yellow skirt and bright blue shoes, it looks so much more sophisticated! And all your pictures are stunning, ahhh you're too pretty! xx Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you for your kind words! blue and yellow is a gorgeous pairing and work most of the time :) x

      Delete
  2. Love the Pineapple top!What a combination! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love these set of pictures and the pineapple top is too cute to boot!

    x
    Kim
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x