Saturday 5 October 2013

MATCHSTICKS

Kowtow top and draped cape, Scanlan & Theodore dress, Cali & Cale sandals

This draped cape with what I call the matchstick print looks deceivingly simple on its own - you could probably quite literally get a huge rectangular piece of material, fold it in half, then make a couple of (strategic) slits for your arms to get through. Kowtow has once again amazed me with their crafty knack for minimalism, simple designs in various colours and prints that carry through visually when worn, falling beautifully on the body. I wouldn't trust myself to attempt it but the more DIY-inclined amongst you could perhaps try it for yourselves..

Photography by Thomas Lo
 [ facebook  / twitter / instagram ]

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cape! I might have to actually make one now...you look lovely.

    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on this cape for awhile now! Love it! Kowtow are so clever with their designs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! x